WE’RE BACK! Current timetable below
After almost three months of “zoomtastic” online classes, face to face classes are back in full swing at Hanger 66! Keep scrolling to find the new timetable and join us with Hanger@Home.
TERM 3 TIMETABLE
The new term starts on Monday, 20th of July and we’re taking enrolments NOW!
Looks like everyone has been dreaming about starting pole dancing in #iso. We received an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses, so we have added MORE options to the timetable. Check these out:
- H66 INTRO TO POLE (Monday, 8pm – starting 20th of July or Saturday, 10am – starting on 25th of July) – These four-courses are perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners who are new to pole fitness and do not have dance or gymnastics background. Intro to Pole contains basic spins, transitions and tricks so you feel confident to attend any casual class or move onto the Beginner 8 Week block. Our Intro Courses are priced at only $75 and can be purchased here.
- H66 BEGINNER (extra course – Saturday, 11am, starting 25th of July) – H66 Beginner is the best place to start your pole fitness journey! You will learn the fundamentals of pole dancing, including engaging the correct muscles to build your strength while learning the basic spins, how to climb and how to sit on the pole. Once you nail the basics, we will teach you to join moves together and teach you how to start inverting! Wednesday course has SOLD OUT, Saturday is filling fast! This eight-week course is priced at $200 and can be purchased here.
- INTRO TO SPLITS (Mondays 8pm, starting 20th of July) – Learn how to achieve splits at any age in a safe and healthy manner, avoid common mistakes and injuries. Over the course of four weeks, students will work on front and middle splits using a variety of methods, including partner work, foam rollers, yoga straps and much more. Students of all level of flexibility are encouraged to consider this class, no minimum flexibility level required. This four-week course is priced at $100 and can be purchased here.
In addition to a great range of casual calisthenics classes, we are running TWO Courses for the most dedicated cali-enthusiasts.
- CALI COURSE(Saturdays, 7am, starting 25th of July) – An ALL-LEVELS Calisthenics Course that runs for 8 weeks and is designed to cover all key foundations of bodyweight training. This eight-week course is priced at $150 and can be purchased here – save $50!
- MUSCLE UPS (Wednesdays, 7pm, starting 22nd of July) – A muscle-up is an advanced strength training exercise, within the domain of calisthenics. Essentially, it is a combination of a pull-up followed by a dip – a very impressive and technical skill. This course will introduce callisthenics enthusiasts of all levels to the skills required to achieve a solid muscle up – beginners welcome! This eight-week course is priced at $200 and can be purchased here.
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
Online classes are priced at $18 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $25 per week from June 8th.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays