Holiday Timetable Has Landed!
Term 6 Timetable (current term)
NEW classes, EXCITING events, NEW AND IMPROVED BLOCK COURSES and MORE fun than ever!
ALL COURSES are OPEN FOR BOOKING NOW!
Our Courses have already started selling fast with our new curriculum designed by Head Instructor Chelle Hafner. The new course contents will have you learning in a safe and fun way while helping you progressing in your pole journey skilfully!
Need something to spice up your training? Don’t let our epic lineup of classes pass you by!
Choose from over 40 classes each week to keep your training fresh.
Just in case you wanted some recommendations, check our featured classes out!
- POLE CHOREO (Thursday, 7pm & Sunday, 11am) – Each week in our pole choreo class, you will learn a choreographed routine with your instructor. It is a great way to learn how to dance with the pole by incorporating pole moves and floor tricks together. And most importantly, have fun while get your heart pumping for a good hour of cardio workout!
- CONTORTION (Monday, 7pm) – Are you looking to take your flexibility training to the next level? Our contortion classes are designed to help you achieve exactly that! During each class you will focus on one body area and work towards a specific position. Think over-splits, chest stand, needle scale and much more! This class will help you achieve your ultimate flexibility goals!
- TRIGGER POINT (Monday, 8pm) – We will be offering a trigger point class dedicated to help you release muscle tension. Our head instructor Chelle will take you through a variety of trigger point techniques using different tools, all with the aim of giving some much needed love back to your body. The benefits of performing trigger point regularly are numerous. Not only is it effective in reducing headaches and muscle tension, it can also improve range of motion and flexibility.
HANGER FOR ALL
At Hanger 66, we understand the struggle of trying to fit workout sessions into your weekly schedule, which is why we always do our best to accommodate the variety of needs of our members!
- KIDS FRIENDLY CLASSES (Thursday, 10am – 12 pm) – Do you have your kids during the day but need to get your pole and stretch fix? Join us on Thursday morning for two awesome classes where you can bring your little ones along to our studio while you attend classes! This is the perfect opportunity for parents to squeeze a workout session or two into their busy schedule!
- WEEKEND CLASSES (Saturday, 8 am -12 pm &Sunday, 10 am-12 pm) – Too busy to gym on weekdays? Our weekend classes have you covered! With 6 casual classes ranging from spin pole to stretch plus open sessions on offer each weekend (all included in our membership options!) we are ready to fulfil your fitness needs at your convenience!
INTRO TO POLE
It’s time to put down those excuses and pick up a new form of fitness that would leave you feeling confident, having fun, getting fit and meeting new people!
This is your sign to put those doubts aside and try something new!
Join us for our special 4-week INTRO TO POLE courses designed for absolute beginners on:
Saturdays 10 am
Our four-week courses are normally $110, but students participating in the Intro to Pole enjoy a very special discount.. a bargain of $95 for four weeks of classes!
COMPETITION PACKS AND PRIVATE SESSIONS
Comp season is here! And you don’t have to do it all by yourself.
Let our amazing lineup of award-winning instructors help guide you in perfecting your competition routine and get it stage ready!
Have a private session or two with us and you’ll see that the support isn’t just on the routine itself. We can offer guidance on music, outfits, comp day tips and much more! For best results, we recommend you purchase a five-pack of privates – an offer exclusively available to competitors representing Hanger 66.
Drop us a message for more information
BECOME A MEMBER
Join us for Unlimited Casual Classes, FREE Practice and Jam Sessions and score 10% off all Blocks and Turbos! Wait, there is more – our Membership now gives you access to Hanger@Home, our very own Online Class Portal where students join our award-winning instructors in the comfort of their home. Our strictly limited class sizes make it possible for students of all levels to receive individual attention.
So if you take more than two classes a week – it makes sense to become a member! Here are your options:
- HNC – For $55 per week you can receive all the benefits, with no contract commitment! You may choose to cancel at any time, with two weeks notice. Join here.
- H6 – Priced at $50 per week, this membership requires a short 6-month commitment. Upon expiry of your six-month contract, you can cancel any time or upgrade to H12 to save $5 per week! Join here.
- H12 – This is the most popular option among our students. Priced at $45 per week, H12 requires a 12-month commitment and is sure to get you in the habit of consistent exercise and functional fitness. Join here.
Looking at Combining Courses and Turbos?
Have a look at our specials below!
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
At Hanger 66, we continue to receive an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses – so, we have have extra classes running just for you! Choose from the options below:
Online classes are priced at $10 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $30 per week.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays