Term 4, 2021 in Progress
We are currently running Covid-safe, in-studio classes as well as Hanger@Home. You are welcome to join any of our casual classes highlighted in yellow and blue below. Please book online in advance, as our class numbers are capped for your safety and enjoyment!
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors. Check out our POLE COURSES PAGE and join the one that suits your level. Still not sure? Send us a message! Here are some highlights:
H66 INTRO TO POLE (Monday, 8pm – starting 26th of July or Saturday, 10am – starting on the 31st of July) – These four-week courses are perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners who are new to pole fitness and would like a little taster of what pole dancing is! Intro to Pole contains basic spins, transitions and tricks so you feel confident to attend any casual class or move onto the Beginner 8 Week block. Our Intro Courses are priced at only $85 and can be purchased here.
Don’t get stuck in a fitness rut – keep it fresh with our casual classes. Our casual classes are FREE to all members!
- CALISTHENICS (Tuesdays, 6pm and Wednesdays, 6pm) – Calisthenics is a strength and conditioning class using your own body weight and focusing on correct technique. This class is designed to help you reach your strength or weight loss goals. Every class will be different keeping your workouts exciting and challenging.
- CONTORTION (Sundays, 2pm) – Strengthen and stretch your muscles to prevent injuries, back pain, and balance problems! Contortion casual is designed to be slightly more challenging than Stretch and Flex, as the instructor will focus on a particular muscle group and work towards a specific skill and/or shape.
- ZUMBA (Wednesdays, 7pm) – Want to workout without feeling like you’re working out? Join us for ZUMBA! This class is designed to help you get a great workout by mixing low and high intensity moves to give you an amazing cardio session. This class will get you working on your fitness, balance, flexibility, conditioning and may even teach you some cool Latin dance moves!
- @hanger.66 CASUAL (Tuesdays, 6pm) – Is there a trending new move or a combo you want to try? Then send it through and you will get to learn it in class. Your instructor will break down complex moves into accessible and safe elements and will advise on any specific pre-requisites you may need to achieve before attempting the entire set with confidence. Suitable for intermediate+ pole dancers
UNLOCK YOUR BACK FLEXIBILITY
Let’s focus on your upper body mobility this term!
Chelle is teaching two four-week Turbo courses that run at our dedicated stretch space.
For the best results, we recommend the Balance Deal to allow for a full and thorough development of all interconnected muscles to achieve full back flexibility. This course will target the imbalances that makes back bends uncomfortable and learn how to target stretches (for that one particularly tight spot) and regain symmetry!
- UNLOCK THE SHOULDERS (Weeks 1-4)- Focused on improving shoulder, upper back/cervical spine range to improve overall back flexibility.
- UNLOCK THE BACK (Weeks 5-8) – Focused on inner core releases & stretching to increase freedom of movement for backbends.
BECOME A MEMBER
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors. Check out our POLE COURSES and join the one that suits your level. Still not sure? Send us a message! Here are some highlights:
Join us for Unlimited Casual Classes, FREE Practice and Jam Sessions and score 10% off all Blocks and Turbos! Wait, there is more – our Membership now gives you access to Hanger@Home, our very own Online Class Portal where students join our award-winning instructors in the comfort of their home. Our strictly limited class sizes make it possible for students of all levels to receive individual attention.
So if you take more than two classes a week – it makes sense to become a member! Here are your options:
- HNC – For $55 per week you can receive all the benefits, with no contract commitment! You may choose to cancel at any time, with two weeks notice. Join here.
- H6 – Priced at $50 per week, this membership requires a short 6-month commitment. Upon expiry of your six-month contract, you can cancel any time or upgrade to H12 to save $5 per week! Join here.
- H12 – This is the most popular option among our students. Priced at $45 per week, H12 requires a 12-month commitment and is sure to get you in the habit of consistent exercise and functional fitness. Join here.
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
At Hanger 66, we continue to receive an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses – so, we have have extra classes running just for you! Choose from the options below:
Online classes are priced at $18 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $25 per week from June 8th.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays