Alberta started her sports career in gymnastics in Italy at the age of 5. She competed nationally for the Italian team. As a result of this Alberta has had a lifelong passion for maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle.
Alberta first discovered Pole Dancing in Torino, Italy in 2013 and it was love at first sight. She loves the fact that pole combines the skill of gymnastics with the artistry and sensuality of dance.
Alberta was a finalist in the Pole Position national championships in Italy after only 6 months of pole dance training. Her innate love of seeing people better themselves, lead her to become a pole dance instructor. After relocating to Australia, Alberta has impressed judges with her artistry and passion, earning her a number of titles:
- 2018 Hardcore Pole Dancing Championship – Best Performance Winner
- 2018 Pole Expressions – Open Division – 2nd Place Winner
- 2017 Queensland Pole Championships – Finalist 2017
- 2017 Hardcore Pole Dancing Championship – Finalist
- 2017 Pole Expressions – Open Division – Finalist
She is excited to impart her passion and knowledge for pole dancing to help others discover their own love of pole dancing, as well as build self-confidence and break down preconceived notions of what you can achieve when hard work meets passion.
Follow Alberta on Instagram @bertola