Term 4 Timetable at Hanger 66
Term 4 is currently in progress.
You are welcome to join any casual classes highlighted in yellow on the timetable below. Questions? Send us a message!
Term 5’s Timetable Has Landed!
NEW class times, NEW classes, NEW instructors and MORE fun than ever! Join us for our new term and let us make your pole and fitness journey an adventure!
Check out the timetable and be sure to book in advance. Our courses have already started selling fast!
Need something to spice up your training? Don’t let our epic lineup of classes pass you by!
Choose from over 40 classes each week to keep your training fresh.
Just in case you wanted some recommendations, check our featured classes out!
- HANDSTANDS & ACRO (Mondays, 5pm) – Did you know that Handstands work your core and improve balance while giving you the benefits of increased circulation and lymph flow? When you handstand, you engage your whole body while using your shoulders, arms, core, and back making this one of the most underrated skills ever! At this class, not only will you learn the skills to handstand but Chelle will teach you some handstand shapes and skills regardless of what level you may be!
- YOGA (Tuesdays, 5pm) -Yoga at Hanger 66 can range from a powerful vinyasa flow, an all-level Hatha class to a deep and restorative class – no matter your energy levels, we base each class around the energy levels of each yogi. An all in one activity that is also a moving meditation. You don’t need to know your supta badhakanasana from your ardha uttanasana, leave that to us! Even if you forget your right from your left we just want you to find your best version of yourself in both mind and body every time you come to the mat. Namaste.
- WORK THE FLOOR (Tuesdays, 6pm) – Join Chelle to break down the most impressive floorwork moves, within the safety of a crashmat and a series of progressions. This class is open to all levels and interests – from floorplay (floorslay?) pole dancers to wanna-be acrobats who want to spice up their ground routine with unique transitions and skills.
- NEMESIS TRICKS (Tuesdays, 8pm) – Do you need to work on your handspring? What about learning the Pheonix? Jade-splits? Need help perfecting that flip? This is the class for you. At this class, Chelle breaks down the skills required for the pole trick to help you smash any nemesis move you may have! The best part? This class is never the same two weeks running as we have a fun chat group of awesome pole skills to tackle each Tuesday!
OUR UNLOCK SERIES
Flexibility is not all about stretching alone 😉 Wait, what?
In this class, Chelle will give you the KEY to unlock the secrets to flexibility!
From trigger pointing, stretching, conditioning and more, we promise that at the end of each turbo you will leave with a better understanding of your flexibility and how to be the most strong and flexible you that you can be!
Each term we run TWO Unlock series turbos where Chelle will share her secrets to unlocking the secrets of flexibility!
This term she will focus on Hips (week 1-4) and Shoulders (weeks 5-8)
Join us either online or in-studio.
- MASTER YOUR FLOW (Tuesdays, 6pm) – Got a brand spanking new class with mermerising Aurelie! Designed to help you with your flow on and off the pole, this class can be done with or without heels and is open to all levels!
- BURLESQUE (Thursdays, 6pm) –Now running at a new time! Its time to shake, shimmy and dust off our dancing shoes! Rielle is back for another epic burlesque term with Hanger 66 where she will help you discover your flow, exude confidence and teach you how to bring some drama and flair to your dance
INTRO TO POLE
It’s time to put down those excuses and pick up a new form of fitness that would leave you feeling confident, having fun, getting fit and meeting new people!
This is your sign to put those doubts aside and try something new!
Join us for our special 4-week INTRO TO POLE courses designed for absolute beginners on:
Monday, 22nd of August at 8pm
Saturday, 27th of August at 10am
Our four-week courses are normally $110, but students participating in the Intro to Pole enjoy a very special discount.. a bargain of $85 for four weeks of classes!
COMPETITION PACKS AND PRIVATE SESSIONS
Comp season is here! And you don’t have to do it all by yourself.
Let our amazing lineup of award-winning instructors help guide you in perfecting your competition routine and get it stage ready!
Have a private session or two with us and you’ll see that the support isn’t just on the routine itself. We can offer guidance on music, outfits, comp day tips and much more! For best results, we recommend you purchase a five-pack of privates – an offer exclusively available to competitors representing Hanger 66.
Drop us a message for more information
BECOME A MEMBER
Join us for Unlimited Casual Classes, FREE Practice and Jam Sessions and score 10% off all Blocks and Turbos! Wait, there is more – our Membership now gives you access to Hanger@Home, our very own Online Class Portal where students join our award-winning instructors in the comfort of their home. Our strictly limited class sizes make it possible for students of all levels to receive individual attention.
So if you take more than two classes a week – it makes sense to become a member! Here are your options:
- HNC – For $55 per week you can receive all the benefits, with no contract commitment! You may choose to cancel at any time, with two weeks notice. Join here.
- H6 – Priced at $50 per week, this membership requires a short 6-month commitment. Upon expiry of your six-month contract, you can cancel any time or upgrade to H12 to save $5 per week! Join here.
- H12 – This is the most popular option among our students. Priced at $45 per week, H12 requires a 12-month commitment and is sure to get you in the habit of consistent exercise and functional fitness. Join here.
Looking at Combining Courses and Turbos?
Have a look at our specials below!
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
At Hanger 66, we continue to receive an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses – so, we have have extra classes running just for you! Choose from the options below:
Online classes are priced at $18 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $25 per week from June 8th.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays