Term 2, 2021 in Progress
We are currently running Covid-safe, in-studio classes as well as Hanger@Home. You are welcome to join any of our casual classes highlighted in yellow and blue below. Please book online in advance, as our class numbers are capped for your safety and enjoyment!
Term 2, 2021 Timetable is here!
We are pleased to share with you the timetable for Term 2, 2021! Thinking of doing a course? Be sure to book in quick, as our classes sell out! The new term starts on Monday, 8th of March.
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors. Check out our POLE COURSES PAGE and join the one that suits your level. Still not sure? Send us a message! Here are some highlights:
- H66 INTRO TO POLE (Monday, 8pm – starting 8th of March or Saturday, 10am – starting on 13th of March) – These four-week courses are perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners who are new to pole fitness and do not have dance or gymnastics background. Intro to Pole contains basic spins, transitions and tricks so you feel confident to attend any casual class or move onto the Beginner 8 Week block. Our Intro Courses are priced at only $85 and can be purchased here.
- BEGINNER PLUS POLE (Sunday, 12pm – starting on 14th of March) – Here you will work towards aerial inverts, different climbs and spins, laybacks and butterflies. Students will also learn to combine and link more moves together. All class pre-requisites can be found here.
- INTERMEDIATE POLE (Saturdays, 11am – starting on 13th of March) – Here you can learn new tricks and start to build the strength, flexibility, and the foundations required for Advanced Pole. You will learn combos that will link a number of spins and aerial tricks together. All class pre-requisites can be found here.
- ADVANCED POLE (Thursdays, 6pm – 11th of March) – In the Advanced course, you will learn to connect 3-4 aerial tricks into flawless combos, start working on your high-level tricks such as the Russian split, twisted grip flags, and some death-defying drops. All class pre-requisites can be found here.
We are continuing to expand our offering – with even more new classes and teachers coming on board in 2021! Check out new classes below:
- TRICKS & LINKS (Thursdays, 6pm- starting on the 11th of March) – This popular class is getting a dedicated spot online! Using both static and spin pole modes, you will be guided by your instructor on different tricks each week. If you know the trick you will learn new ways in and out of the move and variations or you may be challenged with a trick you haven’t tried before.
- WORK THE FLOOR (Tuesdays, 5pm – starting 9th March) – Join us for a specialised floorwork casual class designed to help you nail your floor work and transitions every time! From fishflops to shoulder stands and everything in between, join us weekly to work on your technique to ensure you’re executing your floorwork tricks cleanly and safely!
- LYRICAL CHOREO TURBO (Saturdays at 12pm, starting 10th April) – Express all the #feels in this contemporary style pole choreo class. Over four weeks you will work on a romantic and flowy choreography to create a seamless, dreamy routine. No previous experience or heels necessary.
- DANCE WITH GIGI TURBO (Saturdays at 12pm, starting 13th March, Week 1-4) – Join us for another choreo turbo with Gigi! Over the course of four weeks, learn a spicy choreography filled with heel bangs, hip pops, hair flicks and so much attitude that we’re sure will get your blood pumping!
- INTRO TO BACKBENDS (Mondays at 8pm, starting 8th March) – Want to improve your back flexibility and shoulder mobility? We are running a four-week course where you can work on back bending techniques and drills. Special attention will be dedicated to shoulder and upper back flexibility a consistent challenge area for most aerialists and athletes! This class is open to ALL levels of flexibility, exercises will be scaled according to ability.
- BACK INTENSIVE (Mondays at 8pm, starting 5th April) – Advanced backbenders and those who completed the Intro course are welcome to join the subsequent course to develop new skills and drills. Save $30 by booking both courses – more info below!
Pilates on Saturdays is now at 9am on Saturdays.
Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength and develops control and endurance in the entire body. It puts emphasis on alignment, breathing, developing a strong core and improving coordination and balance. Pilates’ system allows for different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty from beginner to advanced. Intensity can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises. Mat Pilates is performed at Hanger 66.
BECOME A MEMBER
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors. Check out our POLE COURSES and join the one that suits your level. Still not sure? Send us a message! Here are some highlights:
Join us for Unlimited Casual Classes, FREE Practice and Jam Sessions and score 10% off all Blocks and Turbos! Wait, there is more – our Membership now gives you access to Hanger@Home, our very own Online Class Portal where students join our award-winning instructors in the comfort of their home. Our strictly limited class sizes make it possible for students of all levels to receive individual attention.
So if you take more than two classes a week – it makes sense to become a member! Here are your options:
- HNC – For $55 per week you can receive all the benefits, with no contract commitment! You may choose to cancel at any time, with two weeks notice. Join here.
- H6 – Priced at $50 per week, this membership requires a short 6-month commitment. Upon expiry of your six-month contract, you can cancel any time or upgrade to H12 to save $5 per week! Join here.
- H12 – This is the most popular option among our students. Priced at $45 per week, H12 requires a 12-month commitment and is sure to get you in the habit of consistent exercise and functional fitness. Join here.
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
At Hanger 66, we continue to receive an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses – so, we have have extra classes running just for you! Choose from the options below:
Online classes are priced at $18 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $25 per week from June 8th.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays