Term 1, 2021 in Progress
We are currently running Covid-safe, in-studio classes as well as Hanger@Home. You are welcome to join any of our casual classes highlighted in yellow and blue below. Please book online in advance, as our class numbers are capped for your safety and enjoyment!
TERM 1, 2021
From January 11th
We are pleased to share with you the timetable for Term 1, 2021!
We are continuing to expand our offering – with new classes and teachers coming on board in the new year! Check out the timetable and be sure to book yourself ASAP – our courses fill out quick!
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors.
Currently taking enrolments for:
- H66 INTRO TO POLE (Monday, 8pm – starting 8th of February or Saturday, 10am – starting on 13th of February) – These four-week courses are perfect for ABSOLUTE beginners who are new to pole fitness and do not have dance or gymnastics background. Intro to Pole contains basic spins, transitions and tricks so you feel confident to attend any casual class or move onto the Beginner 8 Week block. Our Intro Courses are priced at only $85 and can be purchased here.
To keep up with the demand we are offering more classes on Sunday! Join us for
- SPIN POLE (Sunday, 1pm – starting 17th of January) Learn tricks on spin and mini combinations on the spin pole! This class is suitable for all levels, with particular empathsis on technique and extensions.
- POLE CHOREO (Sunday, 2pm- starting 17th of January) – Each week we learn new choreography, incorporating pole moves and floor work. This class is a great way to learn to dance with and around the pole. Also, it’s a fun way to work out!
- CONTORTION (Sunday, 2pm- starting 17th of January)- Yes, Contortion is back! So, whether you’ve been working hard or taking a bit of time off from flexibility training – this is the perfect opportunity to get bendy again! This class is available online as well as in-studio.
MUSCLE UPS (Thursdays, 7.30pm, starting 14th of January) – A muscle-up is an advanced strength training exercise, within the domain of calisthenics. Essentially, it is a combination of a pull-up followed by a dip – a very impressive and technical skill. This course will introduce callisthenics enthusiasts of all levels to the skills required to achieve a solid muscle up – beginners welcome! This four-week turbo is priced at $110 and can be purchased here.
BECOME A MEMBER
We specialise in offering the most comprehensive pole fitness curriculum, catering to all levels – from complete beginners to professional competitors. Check out our POLE COURSES and join the one that suits your level. Still not sure? Send us a message! Here are some highlights:
Join us for Unlimited Casual Classes, FREE Practice and Jam Sessions and score 10% off all Blocks and Turbos! Wait, there is more – our Membership now gives you access to Hanger@Home, our very own Online Class Portal where students join our award-winning instructors in the comfort of their home. Our strictly limited class sizes make it possible for students of all levels to receive individual attention.
So if you take more than two classes a week – it makes sense to become a member! Here are your options:
- HNC – For $55 per week you can receive all the benefits, with no contract commitment! You may choose to cancel at any time, with two weeks notice. Join here.
- H6 – Priced at $50 per week, this membership requires a short 6-month commitment. Upon expiry of your six-month contract, you can cancel any time or upgrade to H12 to save $5 per week! Join here.
- H12 – This is the most popular option among our students. Priced at $45 per week, H12 requires a 12-month commitment and is sure to get you in the habit of consistent exercise and functional fitness. Join here.
Hanger@home shall go on! By popular demand, we are continuing to offer online classes with our amazing instructors. Please review the timetable and note that there are pole and non-pole classes available every day from Monday to Thursday. If you wish to get in touch and request more online classes – we’d love to hear from you via email.
At Hanger 66, we continue to receive an overwhelming level of interest in our speciality beginner courses – so, we have have extra classes running just for you! Choose from the options below:
Online classes are priced at $18 per person and class sizes are strictly capped at 12 people to guarantee individual attention from the instructor. Online membership is priced at $25 per week from June 8th.
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance. In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
FEES FOR STUDIO CASUAL CLASSES
We have a number of Casual Classes running every day, ranging from Pole to Pilates and everything in between! These are all highlighted in yellow on the timetable. You can pay as you go or you can buy a package to save money – you don’t need to be a member to enjoy classes at Hanger 66! If you are coming to three or more casual classes per week, we recommend you look into our memberships.
Purchase individual casuals or packs via our store – packages on the bookings page.
|Single Casual Class (in studio)||$25||1 casual class|
|5 Class Pack||$100 (Save $25)||5 casual classes|
|13 Class Pack||$250 (Save $75!)||13 casual classes|
|7 Day Pass||$80||Unlimited|
|Open Practice / Hanger Jam||$10||1 session|
|Junior Class Pass||$15||1 class|
Please be assured that we are maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the studio and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
2/24 Brereton Street
South Brisbane 4101
We enjoy free street parking available on weekends and after 5pm weekdays