YES, WE ARE OPEN
Times are tough, but we are tougher – Hanger 66 is now offering online group fitness classes! We believe that it is crucial to maintain physical activity and social connection – right now, more than ever. That’s we’ve put together a special timetable, starting Monday, 23rd of March.
You can now join your favourite instructors, catch up with fellow students and stay active – despite the global pandemic. Instructors and students from all over the world are also tuning in, and it warms our hearts to see the Hanger community getting stronger every day. We also welcome new students of all ages and fitness levels, now is the time to look after yourself – so you can look after others!
This is our current timetable for online fitness classes. Please check in regularly as things change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You will need to have a pole at home for Pole Classes. Please make sure you have sufficient space, cloths, grips and metho at hand. If you are attending a Spin Pole class, your pole needs to be on spin (find that Allen Key before class!). We will avoid teaching high-level tricks at this time, however, you may choose to have a crash mat or a spotter handy.
- Stretch, Contortion, Yoga and Pilates courses rarely require more than a simple yoga mat. However, instructors may utilise yoga straps, foam rollers and other equipment occasionally – please check the Student Group (chances are you can improvise with household items).
- Calisthenics, Skills and Drills, Handstands require access to a solid wall and chairs. Again, check the Student Page for further info.
NEW FEE STRUCTURE
As we are not able to physically receive students at the studio, and we are aware that many are experiencing financial hardship – we have significantly reduced our fees. Our class sizes remain capped to 10 students, so you continue receiving tailored feedback and guidance from our award-winning instructors.
All proceeds from online sales will be used to cover ongoing costs, with the goal of having Hanger 66 survive through the lockdown and be there to open it’s doors and welcome students once more. Thanks to all your support, we are inspired even more to work harder to get Hanger 66 through Covid unscathed.
NEW BOOKING PROCESS
Please book into classes using the usual online booking system. Then you will be a sent a link to access your class using Zoom (even if you are on the waiting list). At this stage, this is a manual process – so please be patient and give us as much time as possible to process it for you. Please cancel your booking if you are no longer able to attend – so others can join. Yes, we still have classes that are selling out weeks in advance 🙂
In preparation for your class, make sure you have Zoom installed and have tested your video and audio capabilities. Make sure your device is fully charged and there is minimal background noise. As a courtesy to others, enter the class with your mic on mute but feel free to unmute at any time and talk to others and your instructors.
We welcome any suggestions and feedback from students on how we can improve our service delivery. This is all very new to us and we are moving fast to adapt. Please email email@example.com.
All existing students have been informed that:
- All Block and Turbo Courses have been paused until further notice
- Students participating in private coaching are encouraged to continue their training at home, if possible, otherwise, their Private’s expiry dates have been extended (please get in touch to confirm).
- All memberships have been automatically reduced to $35. This reduction is temporary, and once we resume normal services – your membership will be reinstated. If you would like to temporarily pause your membership, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand.